SR-25 als matched pair in wooden box
Cardioid – 50Hz to 25kHz. The SR25 was specifically designed
for drums and is also ideal for a wide variety of other instruments.
It?????? high frequency response goes to 25kHz and costs less than
the SR30. The SR25 is an integral part of our DK25/L DrumKit? System.
The SR25 was engineered to be used in our DrumKit? System, but can also
provide stunning results on a wide variety of instruments and vocals.
The SR25 has the same attributes as the SR30 except its high frequency
response extends to 25kHz. It will handle up to 145 dB SPL, is smaller
in size, weighs less and costs less than the SR30. The performance vs.
price ratio of this microphone is excellent. If you want to hear one in
action get a free DrumKit? System Demo CD.
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 25kHz ?2dB@6″(15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 145 dB SPL
- Output: XLR (PIN 2+)
- Minimum output load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL (A weighted)
- Product dimensions LxD: 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Product weight: .35lb (160g) each
- Shipping dimensions LxWxH: 14 x 8 x 6 inches (35cm x 20cm x 15cm)
- Shipping weight: 2lb (0.91kg)
- Matched pair shipping weight: 4lb (1.81kg)