American audio VLP-1500 amplifier
Audio has introduced the VLP Amplifier Series, a new series of
professional rack-mount power amps that can really crank up the volume,
yet sell for incredibly down-to-earth price tags.
a wide range of size and power needs, the VLP Series consists of three
models ? the VLP300, VLP600 and VLP1500. The VLP300 is a one-rack-space
unit, while the VLP600 and VLP1500 are two-space models.
entire VLP series is targeted toward the budget-minded DJ who is
looking for a no-nonsense power amp that delivers high performance and
audio designed the VLP Series specifically for working DJs who want a
high-quality professional power amp, but are concerned about their
- Frequency Response of (+/-01db, at rated output power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz-20K Hz.
- Total Harmonic Distortion for all models is less than 0.1% (20Hz-20kHz at 8 ohms)
- The Slew Rate is 15V per usec, and Impedance is 20 Ohms balanced/ 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Power output: 300W RMS per channel at 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD
- 200W RMS per channel at 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD
- Bridge Mode, Mono output is 600W RMS at 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD.
- High-quality cooling system consisting of two individual fans
- Designed for mobile use, they are compact and lightweight
- Weighs 33 lbs./ 15 Kgs
- Measures 14?x19?x3.5?/ 360x 482x88mm(LxWxH) (2 rack mount spaces)