Selfpowered 3-way system with a total power of 4700W/RMS, equipped with digipro?
digital power amps. The system contains following products: 2 x FLEXSYS F212
selfpowered 2-way speaker with 750W/RMS and 4 x SUB15D, selfpowered digital
subwoofer with 800W/RMS; shipped with 4 x 0,5m PowerCon-link-cable
Thanks to the remarkably compact size and extended flexibly, the Flexsys CONCERT system is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for applications demanding a high-performance system that is easy to set up and transport even in very limited space.
Selfpowered 2-way loudspeaker system, integrated digipro? Class-D
power amp, integrated audio controller for active splitting, phase- and time
alignment , system setup, plywood cabinet with 12 integrated M10 rigging
points, powerCon mains input.
- Hoch positioniertes Horn der F212. Die PA kann direkt vom Boden aus gestackt werden, keine Podeste notwendig!
- Schr?gstellvorrichtung im Topteil bereits integriert!
- Array-f?higes 60? x 40 ? CD Horn mit ADC? Technologie f?r einfaches Clustern
- Digital akitv-Bi-amped mit State of the art digipro? Endstufentechnologie mit l?fterlosen K?hlung
- Besonders hohe Leistung von 4700 W/RMS
- 1000 W PFC-Schaltnetzteil: Volle Leistung auch bei Unterspannung (h?ufige Live-Situation)
- Geh?use aus Multiplex-Schichtholz gefertigt mit professionellen Flugpunkten
mit den neuen SUB 15D und Sub 18D Subwoofer zum Aufbau von aktiven
PA-Systeml?sungen: Flexsys GALA und Flexsys CONCERT
- Topteil F212 auch als Fullrangelautsprecher f?r kleinere Anwendungen geeignet
digipro - Class-D power amp technology
digipro? Class-D power amp technology packs huge performance and
operating efficiency into a lightweight solution that leaves a very
small footprint. With its remarkable 1:1 power-output-to-weight ratio,
this technology brings highest performance capability to compact
speaker systems. What?s more, it is also phenomenally easy to handle.
digipro? - the high-End Powerpack.
Power amps need a great deal of headroom to render natural audio events
as authentically as possible. It takes a high-voltage power supply to
provide this kind of headroom. digipro? delivers exceedingly high
performance ranging up to 1000W/RMS, providing the dynamic range
required for faithful, true-to-nature reproduction of every input
signal. This power, paired with an ultra fast attack and truly
realistic transient response, yields impressive audio performance that
rivals that of very elaborate and expensive tube circuits. With a high
pulse frequency of 500 KHz, this technology is able to deliver
high-definition, high-fidelity audio signals with richly detailed yet
natural-sounding top end.
Full-fledged Class-D for Full-blown efficiency
In contrast to many other so-called ?digital? power amps that merely
run on a clocked switched-mode power supply, digipro? is a full-fledged
Class-D power amp that operates on the principle of pulse width
modulation (PWM). This technology is tremendously efficient with more
than 90% yield. Components remain very cool because so little energy is
lost in the form of heat. No fans are necessary. What?s more,
components last longer and operate more reliably courtesy of the
reduced thermal load.
digipro? power amps come with highly advanced, ultra efficient switched
mode power supplies (SMPS) with active power factor correction (PFC).
They provide all the juice amps need to deliver peak performance even
when mains power quality is poor, for example, when low power feeds at
live events cause voltages to dip. This makes SMPS far superior to
conventional power supplies.
- Operates in the range of 95 V to 265 V
- Conditions power when line voltages fluctuate
Power and intelligence
digipro? technology synchronizes power stages and control circuits,
creating an intelligent, responsive protection and supervision system.
An integrated processor controls the ongoing interaction between the
audio signal, switched-mode power supply, and PWM output stages, and
processes key information concerning the status of the internal signal
flow from the input to the speakers.
- digipro? monitors impedance and shuts down in case of short-circuit.
- Thermal limiters attenuate performance if the unit runs hot.
- Peak and RMS limiters protect speakers.