- Single DMX universe transmitter and receiver modes
- License-free 2.4 GHz radio band
- Operating range up to 500 m
- RDM enabled
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFHSS) prevents interference from other wireless networks
- Data-Safe error correction
- Neutrik 3-pin and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs and powerCON AC input
- Phoenix Gold 12 V DC input
- Comes with 5 dBi single-band antenna, N-type antenna adapter, Phoenix connector and 19″ rackmount kit
- Backward compatibility with G3
The Cameo W-DMX™ T1 is a member of Wireless Solution’s acclaimed BlackBox series of transceivers for wireless lighting control supporting both transmit and receive modes of DMX and RDM signals in the 2.4 GHz frequency band. Built for professional applications, the roadworthy die-cast metal housing is packed with patented W-DMX™ technologies. These include Adaptive Frequency Hopping to automatically avoid interference created by other wireless networks, and Data-Safe error correction that protects DMX and RDM data from corruption.
The Cameo W-DMX™ T1 features Neutrik 3-pin and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs, an automatically switching power supply for multi-voltage operation plus a gold-plated Phoenix connector for 12 V battery powering. The G4S transceiver is backward compatible with W-DMX™ G3 units enabling the use of both in a single system. It comes with a 5 dBi single-band antenna providing an operating range up to 500 m, N-type antenna adapter and a 19″ rackmount kit.