|OPERA’s potential grows even further with OPERA UNICA: 2 brand new models (12” and 15”) featuring CLASS D DIGIPRO G3 amp module delivering up to 1800 W peak and neodymium woofers.
What makes OPERA UNICA series “unique” in dBTechnologies’ active loudspeaker range is its networkable capability via Aurora Net control software (available in free download at dBTechnologies website), using the integrated RDNet ports, allowing a complete EQ,delay and processing customization and real time monitoring of the PA system in use.
Opera’s distinctive asymmetrical acoustic design of the HF horn ensures optimized coverage. Furthermore, sound processing features linear-phase FIR filters allowing an excellent linear response, resulting in a clear and intelligible audio performance from every listening position.
The perfect features’ mix making OPERA UNICA ready for the most demanding professional users.
Opera Unica 12 – The Specs
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth [-10dB] 67 – 20,000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 6dB] 73 – 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- RMS Power: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Crossover Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Housing: Polypropylene PP
- Width: 350 mm
- Height: 642 mm
- Depth: 349 mm
- Weight: 15 kg