Slim, slimmer, allerslimst: de MAUI kolom unit los beschikbaar maken voor installatie doeleinden !
De fraaie klank en zijdezacht hoog nu beschikbaar in zalen, kerken, en overal waar een gerichte projectie nodig is van geluid.
Let op: deze “zuiltjes” klinken totaal anders als de standaard 100 volt zuilen.
Het geluidsspectrum is volledig, vergelijkbaar met HIFI…. 😉
For acoustically challenging interiors where music and speech must be clearly understood, even in the rearmost rows, there is one solution – MAUI® i1 W.
This feature is achieved with nine 3″ mid-range drivers, two 1″ neodymium high-frequency drivers and a specially developed BEM-optimized Waveguide. This combination avoids unnecessary reflections on the floor and on ceilings by keeping the vertical dispersion as narrow as possible and the horizontal one as wide as possible.
Installers can easily integrate the MAUI® i1 W in any constant-voltage audio system. This is made possible with an 8 Ohm / 70 V / 100 V selector switch. In addition, you can tap the power down to 60 W, 30 W, 15 W and 7.5 W depending on how many speakers you need to run in parallel and for a more efficient performance. At 8 Ohms, you can benefit from the best frequency response and highest 120 W RMS power rating.
For outdoor use, MAUI® i1 W features weather treated cones, an aluminum loudspeaker grille and a weatherproof cover for the connection panel. That way, no water can enter the panel and your Loudspeaker stays rust free.
Surface installation is easy with the included U-bracket and with its black or white color selection, the loudspeaker blends unobtrusively and discreetly into almost any location.
The multiple award-winning MAUI® series has been expanded with the completely revised i1 and adapted to the special requirements of indoor and outdoor installations. All of this definitely makes MAUI® i1 the right choice for your demanding fixed installations.
- Surface-mounted passive column Loudspeaker with nine 3″ mid-range woofers and two 1″ neodymium tweeters
- BEM-optimized high frequency waveguide for wide horizontal and controlled vertical dispersion
- 120 W RMS at 8 ohms
- Input selector switch: 8 ohms (transformer bypass) / 100 V / 70 V
- 70 V / 100 V power taps: 60 W, 30 W, 15 W, 7.5 W with low saturation transformer
- IP65 protection class, aluminum speaker grille and weather treated cones
- Sealed connection panel cover for outdoor protection
- 4-Pole Terminal Block connector for parallel speaker connection
- Extensive passive audio crossover for balanced frequency response and Self-resetting overload protection for tweeters
- U-Bracket included; bracket for angled wall installation optionally available
Product typeInstallation Loudspeakers
Low/mid driver dimensions9 x 3 “
Woofer size76.2 mm
HornBEM optimized CD Horn
HF driver dimensions2 x 1 “
HF Driver Size25.4 mm
HF driver magnetNeodymium
HF driver brandCustom-made
Dispersion (H x V)120° x 30 °
Load rating (RMS)120 W
Peak power480 W
Frequency response130 – 19000 Hz
Crossover frequency2500 Hz
SPL (1W/1m)94 dB
Max. SPL116 dB
Input selector switch70 V – 100V – 8 Ohms (transformer bypass)
100V Transformer power taps60 – 30 – 15 – 7.5 W
70V Transformer power taps60 – 30 – 15 – 7.5 W
Protection class IP65
Speaker input connections4-pin Euro Terminal Block (Pitch – 5,08 mm)
Accessories (included)U-Bracket for surface mount
Optional AccessoriesBracket for tilt installation applications