Installations are becoming increasingly more complex. Where microphones and speakers once had to be switched or even rewired by hand, now there are flexible routing options using presets and automated processes. The DSP matrix processor ZONE X 1208 D from LD Systems enables all that and more.
With its DSP hybrid architecture, the ZONE X 1208 D can adapt your sound system for different circumstances and possible uses. Choose one of the different DSP templates and use the event scheduler to set up calendar-managed workflows with automated preset options. Everything you need: Twelve balanced mic/line inputs with low-noise microphone preamplifiers and separate switchable 48V phantom power as well as eight balanced line outputs are available. There are also eight GPI and GPO logic ports which can be used for automated processes and the integration of third-party devices.
The front panel with only 1 RU looks very tidy. The ZONE X 1208 D is convenient to set up and manage via Ethernet with the universal software Xilica Designer (Mac/Windows) providing an overview of all connections and settings. Dante 64 x 64 channels are available for audio over IP applications. The Dante standard opens up a whole world of compatible devices from different manufacturers for all conceivable applications. In addition, thanks to the additional REMOTE bus connection, the ZONE X 1208 D is already equipped for future remote panels and paging microphones from LD Systems.
From routing and processing of different microphone and speaker groups, in a church for example, to complex multi-room installations with calendar-managed routing for different configurations – the ZONE X 1208 D makes everything possible.
- DSP processor with hybrid architecture that allows users to adapt to different installation requirements via templates
- 40-bit floating point DSP engine with Analog Devices dual core SHARC+ and ARM Cortex A5 processor
- New generation Linux operating system
- Premium microphone preamplifiers and high resolution 32 bit-AD/DA converters
- 12 balanced audio mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power selection per channel
- 8 balanced line outputs
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO logic ports
- REMOTE bus for integration of future remote panels and paging microphones from LD Systems
- Ethernet + Dante interface for remote control via the universal control software Xilica Designer and integration of Dante-compatible devices
- Integrated event scheduler