1x reeds van verkocht >> Nog 1 stuks beschikbaar:
(afbeelding: Force-3000 type)
- The D.FORCE 3000 RGB has a high output of 3,000 mW, and with its pure red, green and blue LED construction, is superior to other DPSS lasers. The beam diameter is 4 x 2 mm with extremely low divergence of less than 1 mrad. The red 638 nm LED has considerably improved visibility over a conventional 650 nm LED, making the D.FORCE 3000 RGB the perfect choice for high-level professional laser shows. Analogue modulation enables the D.FORCE 3000 RGB professional show laser to generate up to 16 million colour shades and create eye-catching, razor-sharp graphics projectionsThe extremely robust dust-tight aluminium housing features two-layer construction. Optical components are separated from the power supply and the fan, ensuring consistent optimal performance and minimal service requirement. The D.FORCE 3000 RGB has a 30 kpps high-speed galvo @ 8° ILDA and a wide 50° scan area. It features an ILDA interface with 25-pin D-Sub connectors to facilitate control via various software, and a low-noise fan to maintain a low operating temperature. Power connection is via Neutrik PowerCON power input and output sockets, and a locking switch prevents unauthorised operation. The D.FORCE 3000 RGB is equipped with a scan fail safety system for the protection of the audience The easy-access beam alignment system is particularly well designed.This system saves time and money because the D.FORCE 3000 RGB can easily be calibrated by the user. The D.FORCE 3000 has many application options due to its compatibility with effect and safety diffusers from the company Pangolin.
3000 mW total output power (R: 700 mW, G: 800 mW, B: 1900 mW)
- Beam alignment without the need for servicing!
- Dust-proof aluminium casing for minimum maintenance
- 30 kpps high-speed galvo scanner @ 8° ILDA
- Analogue modulation for up to 16 million colour shades
- Precise beams with extremely low divergence for razor-sharp projections
- Interlock Out for sending the emergency switch-off signal
- Control via ILDA
- Scan Fail safety system
- Neutrik powerCON mains input and output
- Thermally activated fan for controlled operating temperature
- Compatible with Pangolin Safety diffuser and Pangolin DiscoScan V2 360° wide-angle diffuser with optional adapter (CLLDFORCEAPDSL or CLLDFORCEAPSSL)