- IWM PRO and IWM PRO Double use the latest high-fidelity technology of UHF wireless transmission to ensure superb clear original sound.
- True diversity reception can ensure no blind point or dropout during long-range transmission, the maximum receiving range is up to 300m with a stable signal.
- The receiver is equipped with a TFT display and has multiple equalization mode adjustments to meet different demands of use to make a better sound quality.
- The receiver has 32 groups of channels, pre-set 6000 selectable frequencies.
- Simple to operate, with features of quick spectrum scan and channel setup to avoid interference from other wireless devices in the same location.
- Supports the simultaneous use of 20 sets, antenna bridge feature may connect multiple receivers, transmitters may use ID identification feature to quickly find corresponding receivers.
- English menu switches on the receiver
- The receiver has a lock feature to avoid accident changes in setup
- IWM PRO and IWM PRO Double is a wireless mic system with characteristics of high-quality sound, reliable and stable signal, multifunctional and easy-of-use, designed for a complex stage environment and a location that requires a very long distance transmission, they may meet your high demand of sound quality.
Receiver Technical Specifications / Data
Frequency range: 610 – 698 MHz.
Frequency bandwidth: 42M / 60M.
Maximum number of channels: 6000
Receiving Sensitivity: -105 dBm/S/N=12dB.
Frequency Stability: +-10PPM.
Antenna Input: 2x BNC/50Ω.
Antenna Output: 2x SMA/50Ω.
Image rejection: >100dB.
3rd Order IMD Suppression: >75dB
Block Suppression: >75dB
Adjacent Channel Rejection: >110dB (+-200kHz)
Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥110 dB.
Power Supply: 1500 mA.
Beltpack is apart leverbaar: