MA modules for line array systems features two modules having a
different curvature, designed as a compact professional sound system
combining quick installation and versatility in usage.
DAD line array systems are modular and scalable solutions designed
for mobile and permanent applications of medium and large size,
with the aim to combine sound pressure, controlled directivity and
hi-fidelity in compact modules having high efficiency in relation to
weight and dimensions.
MA modules for line array systems features two modules having
a different curvature, designed as a compact professional sound
system combining quick installation and versatility in usage. MA605 &
MA615 modules, both available in active or passive version, are in fact
designed according to a logic of modularity and scalability enabling
excellent coverage, coherent sound emission and tonal balance even
when using a limited number of modules.
The need of high levels of quality and reliability -both required in
contexts of professional sound reinforcement due to extended
and demanding working conditions- led to the selection of refined
components as B&C transducers and Powersoft electronics (for active
MA615 wide dispersion pattern (HxV: 100°x30°) grants a coherent and
balanced 30° vertical coverage on short distances with two modules
only, while MA605 higher directivity (HxV: 80°x10°) allows a longer
and deeper sound projection.
The proper combination of the two modules is functional to flexibility
in the composition of “J-shaped” array sets to cover wide venues
with coherent coverage, controlled directivity, sound pressure and
brightness on high frequencies, exceeding typical limitations of
constant-curvature PA systems.
▪ System type: active 2 way
▪ Low frequency: 10’’ neodymium woofer
/ 2.6’’ v.c.
▪ High frequency: 1.4’’ neodymium driver
/ 3’’ v.c.
▪ Built-in amp LF/HF: 1500W
▪ SPL max: 138dB @1m (free field)
▪ SPL cont/peak: 132/138dB @1m (free
▪ Frequency response: 65-18000Hz
▪ Coverage angle HxV: 80×10°
▪ Cross over frequency: 1100Hz
▪ Amplifier: 1500 digital
▪ Input sensitivity: 4 dBu (1,228Vrms)
▪ Protection: RMS limiter, fast limiter,
▪ User controls: 1-3/4-6 unit – full range/
high pass filter
▪ Processor: DSP
▪ Operating voltage/frequency: 220 V
±10%, 50 Hz
▪ Input signal: Neutrik XLR IN/OUT
▪ Power connection: powerCON IN/OUT
▪ Cabinet material: 18mm birchplywood
▪ Sospension system: fixed angle bracket,
M8 eyebolt, 35 mm pole mount
▪ Angle: 5° trapezoidal taper
▪ Handles: 2 on side
▪ Dimensions (WxHxD): 656x332x497mm
▪ Weight: 30kg