The Ark 426A speaker represents the top of the range in the segment of compact vertical arrays. Ark 426A is a 2-way amplified long-range system for fixed and mobile installations.
It consists of two 1″ compression drivers (1.75″ v.c.), mounted on a waveguide. The overall nominal coverage (H x V) is 110 ° x 25 ° (-17.5 ° / + 7.5 °). The MF / LF frequency range is covered by 4 6″ speakers.
The Ark 426A is an extremely flexible speaker, it can be used in full range or as an MF / HF section (up to two overlapping units) in high sound pressure systems in combination with the BX series subwofers The cabinet is made of 12 mm birch plywood with a black polyurea finish.
Low frequency: 4×6” Nd woofer/1.5” v.c.
High frequency: 2×1” Nd driver / 1.7” v.c.
Frequency response: 80-18000 Hz (±3dB)
Cover angle HxV: 110×25° (-17.5°/+7.5°)
Combined with the BX series subwoofers
Configurable in two superimposed units
Optional transport and fixing accessories
- System type: 2-way active column module
- Low frequency: 4×6” neodymium woofer / 1.5” v.c.
- High frequency: 2×1” neodymium driver / 1.7” v.c.
- Input: Line – Mic
- Built-in amp LF/HF: 700/350W
- SPL max: 131dB @1m (free field)
- SPL cont/peak: 125/131dB @1m (free field)
- Frequency response: 80-18000Hz (±3dB)
- Coverage angle HxV: 110 ° x 25° (-17.5°/+7.5°)°
- Cross over frequency: 1500Hz
- Suggest LPF range: 120/150Hz
- Amplifier: digital
- Input sensitivity: 4 dBu (1,228Vrms) adjustable
- Protection: RMS limiter, fast limiter, temp.
- User controls: mic, line, bass boost
- Processor: DSP
- Operating voltage/frequency: 220 V~240 V/50 Hz
- Input signal: XLR IN/OUT
- Power connection: powerCON IN/OUT
- Cabinet material: 12mm birchplywood
- Sospension system: Under: 35 mm mounting pole – Up: M20 screw
- Handles: 1 rear
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 180x993x260mm
- Weight: 19kg