Active 10/1inch, 2-way multifunctional speaker cabinet
The DVX D10 is an active 10?/1? two-way speaker cabinet perfect for use
in music and speech reinforcement applications demanding true frequency
response, balanced dynamic response, and assertive sound pressure
Equipped with a high-quality 10? RCF woofer and a 1? RCF neodymium
compression driver with rotatable CD horn, the DVX D10 is
fullrangeenabled and can be deployed for many applications without an
The housing?s multifunctional design incorporates a slanted panel for
monitoring, rigging points, and even a special monitor setup controlled
by the onboard DSP, which also acts as a controller, providing active
equalizer, x-over, limiter, and phase and time alignment functions.
Combining the DVX D10 with a DVA series S09 subwoofer creates
remarkably powerful yet compact satellite systems.
- Frequency response 70 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency response 85 Hz – 19 kHz (+-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- Bass/midrange woofer: 10? RCF neodymium, 2,5? v.c.
- High frequency driver: 1? RCF neodymium compression driver
- 1.75? titanium v.c.
- Horn: 90? x 70? CD horn
- Rotatable: Yes
Amp and processor
- Power supply: 600 W SMPS
- HF amp: Class-D 200 W/RMS
- Bass amp: Class-D 400 W/RMS
- Cooling: Convection, fan-free
- System presets: DSP: flat/processed
- Limiter: Peak,RMS, thermal limiters
- X-over frequency: 1600 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Signal input/link: XLR fem. bal.
- XLR male bal.
- 6.3mm jack bal.
- Input sensitivity: Max. -3dBu
- Mains: Powercon Input
- Enclosure: 12/15mm Multiplex coated with
- textured black lacquer
- Handles: one on top
- Pole mount: 36 mm
- Angles up: 45? for monitoring applications
- Grille: 1mm metal backed with acoustic foam rubber
- Rigging points: 6x rails, 6 x M8 and 2x 10mm quick-release
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 290 x 510 x 310 mm (11.4 x 20 x 12.2)
- Weight: 11 kg (24.2 lbs)
- Optional accessories: DTF 10 mounting yoke, Gig bag
Quick-release pins attach DTF rigging harnesses to enclosures? side
panels – no further tools necessary and no more hassles tightening and
loosening eyebolts. This is a tried-and-true rigging method borrowed
from line arrays, used for the first time in the DVX-D series.
Hand-wheels at the harnesses sides set the tilt angle, locking them in
place to prevent unintentional adjustments. A half-coupler or truss
clamp attaches the harness to the truss.