The DVX DM12 is an active bi-amped stage monitor. Powerful, assertive, and engineered for
professional applications, it is the perfect choice for midsized to large stages.
Verbazend goed doordrukkende floor met een open en transparante klank, die je mag indelen in de hogere klasse.
- Frequency response 55 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency response 68 Hz – 19 kHz (+-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Bass/midrange woofer: 12? RCF neodymium,
- 3? voice coil
- High frequency driver: 1.4? RCF neodymium compression driver,
2.5? titanium voice coil
- Horn: 40? x 90? aluminum CD horn
- Rotatable: Yes
Amp and processor
- Power supply: 1000-watt switched-mode
- power supply with PFC
- HF amp: Class-D 250 W/RMS
- Bass amp: Class-D 500 W/RMS
- Cooling: Convection, fan-free
- System presets: Flat, Monitor
- Limiter: RMS, thermal limiters
- X-over frequency: 1400 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Signal input: XLR fem. balanced
- Signal link: XLR male balanced
- Input sensitivity: Max. -3dBu
- Mains: PowerCon Input and Link
- Enclosure: Multiplex coated with textured black lacquer
- Handles: Two side grips
- Pole mount: 36 mm
- Angles up: 35? x 55?
- Grille: 1,5mm metal backed with acoustic foam rubber
- Rigging points: 6x M8
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 660 x 305 x 378 mm
- 25.9? x 12? x 14.9?
- Weight: 17.5 kg, 38.5 lbs
- Optional accessories: Gig bag
Featuring a discrete, unobtrusive design, the ultra low-profile enclosure sports a high-performance 12? RCF? neodymium woofer paired with a 1.4? RCF? neodymium compression driver and rotatable aluminum CD horn precision matched for on-stage monitoring.
Unlike conventional multifunctional speakers, the DVX DM 12 is a pro-grade performer developed specifically for use as a floor monitor. Optimized to resist feedback even at extremely high levels, it delivers the true-to-nature response and dynamic balance that today?s artists demand.
The integrated digipro? digital power amps deliver the requisite output. The switched-mode power supplies with PFC ensure touring rigs get all the juice they need to perform at their peak even when a venue?s mains power is weak and voltage is low.
The onboard controller encompasses an active equalizer, active x-over including phase and time alignment, limiters, and switchable system presets that adapt the monitor?s performance to suit the given application. Made of rugged multiplex and coated with tough black lacquer, the cabinet sets up at two different angles. It is also equipped with a pole mount, enabling the DVX DM12 to be set on a tripod or speaker pole.