- Provides Hands-Free Communication
- 9 Rechargeable Batteries
- 8-Port Charger
- Medium Soft-Side Case
- The UPMX4GD8 UltraPAK 8-Person HUB Intercom System from Eartec includes one HUB Mini Base Station, eight UltraPAK Remote Beltpacks, eight Max4G Double Headsets, nine rechargeable batteries, an 8-port battery charger, and a medium soft-side case. It is designed to accommodate eight-person crews who need to communicate wirelessly while simultaneously working with their hands.The Hub is designed to extend the range of your existing Eartec wireless system by over 1000′, and moreover, you can wear it on a belt, and thus allow your hotspot to travel with you or you can place it in a single, changeable location. The UltraPAK utilizes Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology (DECT) to provide simultaneous wireless communication within a quarter-mile range. It weighs only 2.5 oz and includes a volume control, mute button, and LED indicator. The Max4G Double Headset features fully adjustable headband and foam padding with a 270° rotating boom arm.
- Eartec UPMX4GD8 UltraPAK 8-Person Wireless Intercom System with Max4G Double HeadsetsUltraPAK
The UltraPAK is an ergonomic belt pack radio that can be integrated into Eartec’s UltraLITE full-duplex wireless series. These compact digital transceivers have been designed specifically for those users that need hands free, voice communication and also require a lightweight, headset accessory.
UltraPAK transceivers weigh only 2.5 oz and feature an ergonomic design so they fit comfortably when belt worn. They include volume control adjustment and a mic mute button with LED indicator that illuminates when gain is set to standby.
The field-replaceable Lithium battery charges externally and operates for up to 6 hours in full-duplex mode.
The Max4G Headset is a tremendous accessory to your wireless system. Available in single or double ear models, these mid-weight headsets feature a fully adjustable headband and deluxe foam padding to ensure a firm, comfortable fit. Boom arm rotates 270° and when set in the UP position the Automute Boom Technology automatically mutes the microphone gain.
Field Replaceable Lithium Battery
Each UltraPAK comes complete with a rechargeable Lithium battery. The batteries are lightweight and only about the size of a book of matches. They charge in approximately 3 hours and operate the headset for 6 hours. Since they are removable and are charged externally in the Multi-Port charger, they can be installed in seconds.
All complete UltreLITE wireless systems include a Multi-Port charger (either 2 or 8 port) that charge the headset batteries in individual bays. When each battery reaches full charge, the corresponding LED turns from red to green indicating that the battery is ready to go. This feature allows users to have extra batteries on hand in the charger whenever necessary
Eartec’s Softside Case is included to keep your wireless system stored safely. Constructed of waterproof nylon this headset bag/case includes internal compartments so the headsets stay organized. There is also a pocket with Velcro enclosure for the charger and any spare batteries. The molded hard plastic handle makes transport easy and convenient for “On Location” work.
- (1) HUB Mini Base Master
- (8) ULP1000 Remote Beltpacks
- (8) Max4G Double Headsets
- (9) Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- (1) 8-Bay Multi-port Charger
- (1) Softside Case