PDA500-2 MK2 / 500M? pro ringleiding versterkerversterker Apparaat wat kleine signalen versterkt tot hoog speakernivo met XLR mic/line in
Alle ringleiding materiaal wordt speciaal besteld en u heeft geen teruggaaf recht op deze artikelen.
Signet PDA500 offers outstanding sound quality at a competitive
price. They are ideal for use in large prestigious applications such as
theatres, churches, cathedrals, cinemas, large conference halls, etc.,
where first class sound and unrivalled reliability are a must. Each
amplifier includes one balanced microphone input and one switchable
balanced mic. or line level input, both of which will accept standard 3
pin XLR connectors. Optional 11V phantom power is also available on
both inputs to allow the use of electret or condenser microphones. By
popular demand, each amplifier also features a four-way Outreach input
offering full compatibility with SigNETs unique Outreach Plate audio
input extension system. This system allows the connection of up to 10
additional microphone or line level inputs via a range of specially
designed single gang connector plates. The pre-amplification stage of
each amplifier utilises an advanced signal processing system that
allows tight control over the audio signal without any degradation of
output quality. A metal compensation control is also provided to help
offset the frequency response problems associated with excessive metal
content of some rooms. Other features include three level controls (one
for each input), a loop drive control, an output current meter and a
compression activity display giving visible indication of the
Ideal for theatres, cinemas, churches, conference halls and other
applications where top quality sound is a must Attractive free-standing
design (optional wall and 19inch rack-mounting kits available) Improved
drive current capability provides up to 50% extra coverage than
previous PDA Pro- Range models
- Two XLR 3 pin input sockets – one balanced mic. and one switchable balanced mic./line
- Optional 11V phantom power available for electret or condenser microphones
- Outreach input allows the connection ofup to 10 additional mic. or
line level inputs via a series of separately
available single gang connector plates
- Adjustable level controls provided for all inputs – can be used
individually or together as a three- input
- Adjustable drive control allows the loop current to be adjusted to
suit a rooms individual characteristics
- Metal compensation control helps offset the frequency response
problems associated with excessive metal in a
- True output current meter
- Visible indication of the amplifiers compressor action via two LEDs
- 3.5mm headphone socket allows true monitoring of the output signal
- Advanced audio signal processing with automatic gain control (AGC)
- On-board cooling fan on PDA500/2 and PDA1000/2 promotes stable
operating temperature and increased reliability
- All models designed to meet or exceed the requirements of BS7594
and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
- Power – 230-240 V a.c. mains (PDA200/2 <150 VA; PDA500/2 <225
VA; PDA1000/2 <300 VA). IEC 320 fused mains lead supplied)
- Inputs – Line (3 pin XLR) – impedance: 6k8 + or – input to ground;
Sensitivity: 200mV 2.5V RMS balanced or unbalanced. Microphones (3 pin
XLR) – impedance: 6k8 + or – input to ground; Sensitivity: 1- 8 mV
balanced Phantom power: 12V switchable (on/off) Outreach (Four-way
Weidmuller connector BL5. 08/4) – impedance: >10k; Sensitivity:
500mV – 6V RMS balanced Outreach Power: 16 – 21 V d.c. is available via
the amplifiers Outreach Socket.
- Output type – Current mode
- Loop connector – Four way binding posts
- Recommended loop impedance: 0.5 – 1 Ohm @ 1KHz. Will drive higher impedance loops with reduced area of coverage.
- Loop drive current @ 1 Ohm: PDA200/2 – 6A; PDA500/2 – 9A; PDA1000/2 – 12A.
- Peak loop drive current (Measured over 5mS integration time) –
PDA200/2 – 8 Amps @ 1 Ohm, 13Amps @ 0.5 Ohm; PDA500/2 – 12 Amps @ 1
Ohm, 19 Amps @ 0.5 Ohm; PDA1000/2 – 14 Amps @ 1 Ohm, 24 Amps @ 0.5 Ohm
- Recommended cable gauge: See Loop Cable Selection Graph (above).
- Headphones: 3.5mm jack socket allows monitoring of the loop signal via >32 Ohm headphones.
- Maximum area coverage: For a 400mA/M field strength +/- 1dB.
PDA200/2 @ 6A max short term current: Square room = 200m2; Rectangular
room (2:1 aspect ratio) = 240m2 PDA500/2 @ 9A max short term current:
Square room = 500m2; Rectangular room (2:1 aspect ratio) = 600m2
PDA1000/2 @ 12A max short term current: Square room = 900m2;
Rectangular room (2:1 aspect ratio) = 1100m2
- Performance Frequency response: 20Hz – 14 KHz + – 3dB; Distortion: Less than 0.5 %; S to N ratio: Better than -65dB any input
- Compressor: Gives dynamically variable compression ratio from 1:1
(no compression) to 17:1 Attack time: Approx. 10mS. Release time:
Approx. 2.2S Metal Compensation: True 3dB /octave design counteracts
frequency dependent absorption by metal in the proximity of the
installation over a bandwidth of approximately 100Hz – 10KHz.
- Indicators – Power on LED: Red Loop current: A five LED bar graph
type meter is provided to allow monitoring of loop current output and
assist in setting up the amplifier. This is provided by monitoring true
output current rather than from a line level derived signal. This meter
has PPM type characteristics i.e. fast attack and slow release. This
allows easy reading of fast peaks. Accuracy – +-10% Compression: A two
LED display is provided for indication of signal compression. The first
LED shows the beginning of compression whilst the second indicates very
high compression levels have been reached.
- Controls – On/Off switch incorporated into IEC mains inlet. Four
way piano key style DIP switch selects Phantom power for mic 1 & 2
XLR inputs and switches XLR input 1 between Line and Microphone
settings. The fourth of the 4-in-line switch is not connected. Level
controls for XLR 1 (Line/Mic switchable), XLR 2 (Mic) and Outreach.
These can be used individually or any of them together, in which case
they act as a three input mixer. Drive control: Sets the level of
amplifier output current supplied by the amplifier. Metal compensation
control. When fully anti-clockwise has no effect on the signal. When
turned clockwise imparts a rising 3dB/octave characteristic to the
frequency response of the amp to counteract the effect of metal in
proximity to the loop.
- Cooling Requirements – The PDA1000/2 and PDA500/2 have
thermostatically controlled cooling fans, which are activated when the
amplifiers internal heatsink temperature reaches approxi. 56oC. The
PDA200/2 model does not require a cooling fan, as it does not generate
as much heat as the larger models.
- Dimensions – All models: Length – 380mm; Depth – 220mm; Height – 80mm
- Weight – PDA200/2 – 3.74Kg, PDA500/2 – 3.46Kg; PDA1000/2 – 4.54Kg
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.